In August 1996, the Commercial State Bank opened a Loan Production Office located at 720 Central Avenue, in Nebraska City, Nebraska. On January 2, 2002, a Loan Production Office was opened located at 1503 Galvin Road, Bellevue, Nebraska. In May 2007, the Commercial State Bank opened a Loan Production Office located at 1908 Binfield Street, Suite #1, Elkhorn, Nebraska. In September 2007, the Nebraska CIty Loan Production Office was converted into a branch bank and moved into their new building located at 617 Central Avnue, Nebraska City, Nebraska.
Six presidents have served the bank since 1925. They include A.H Banks (1925 - 1931), Mrs. A. H. Banks (1931 - 1945), B. F. Banks (1945 - 1957), N. T. Tieman (1957 - 1970), G. E. Gunderson (1970 - 1993), and Doug Johnson (1993 - present).
Commercial State Bank is FDIC insured and regulated by the FDIC and the Nebraska Department of Banking. Commercial State Bank is a member of the Nebraska Bankers Association, Independent Community Bankers Association, and the American Bankers Association.